Rates & Insurance
Rates and required co-payments are based upon individual insurance benefits.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Am I responsible for a co-payment for each session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need an authorization number?
- Whether clinical psychologist, Deborah M. Thevenin, Ph.D. is an approved provider?
- If not an approved provider, do you have any out-of-network benefits to help defray the costs?
Approved Provider for the Following Insurance Plans:
- Aetna (University of Miami Employees ONLY)
- Av-Med (Miami-Dade County residents)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Behavorial Health
- Ciminero & Associates EAP Clients
Reduced fee services for self-pay patients may be available on a limited basis.
Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 charge.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.